- Operational review of clients’ drivers – stock – supply chain – suppliers – capex
- Identification of challenges and operational mobilization
- Sustainable short-term and medium-term action plan
- Operational support
The cash target for this type of assignment averages 7% of sales. The operational dimension and change management are key. 60% of the targets can be reached in just one year.
Securing cash flows
- Immediate cash operation
- Operational management under cash constraints
Immediate cash operations enable rapid release of cash resources.
Plan to improve the group’s cash flow and WCR
- Implementation of large-scale sustainable improvement programs
- Program deployment plan, management and leadership
- Program management and leadership
- Indicators and tools to facilitate adherence
Our approach draws upon the experience of high-impact programs.
Optimization of operating funds
- Introduction of factoring programs, securitization, stock financing and leasing
- Optimization of existing programs
Operating funds can represent a sustainable source of low-cost financing; their optimization requires a fine-tuned approach.