- Assess contribution of each one of the corporate lines of business (product concept, client portfolio, distribution channel, …)
- Compare corporate performance and going standards in the industry and « best in class » performance.
- Identify and analyze what in operations causes the company to underperform.
- Identify avenues for improvement of operational and financial performance.
- Deliver costing data for the recovery strategy.
- Draft full assessment report and share views with the general management of client company.
- Participate in strategic decision-making on which turnaround options to go for (decision trees).
- Define operational and financial turnaround plan due for implementation in the short run and in the medium run.
- Assess positive impact of plan (recurring impact on EBITDA and One-off CASH).
- Run simulations of business case scenarios and assess corresponding cash-flows.
- Produce full-fledged implementation charts (targets, action plan, people in charge, timeframe, financial impact, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), earmarked financial means, …)
Assistance in the deployment of operational turnaround plan
- Active awareness raising and involvement of the entire organization in the phasing in of the turnaround plan (timesaving and success-guaranteeing measures).
- Create and sit on steering committee of turnaround plan.
- Define reporting tools and methods to monitor implementation and assess positive impact.