Employees from different backgrounds
- Eight Advisory hires analysts from the best French and international business and engineering schools.
- Every year, Eight Advisory recruits many experienced employees from different backgrounds who have successful track records in finance, consulting and auditing.
- All employees must demonstrate their adherence to our values:
entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, independence, excellence and solidarity.
A demanding recruitment process
Candidates selected for interview after submitting applications follow a process which usually takes place in three stages, i.e. 3-4 interviews. A selection is made after each stage.
- The first stage is a “personality” interview intended to identify personal and professional qualities, but also the kind of communication skills which we expect of our employees. It also provides an opportunity to get to know each other and answer any questions you may have about Eight Advisory, our careers and our assignments.
- The second stage consists of one or two practical exercises aimed at validating your technical knowledge, and also your ability to think, your common sense, your humility and your capacity to adapt to new situations and a potentially new profession. This stage also gives candidates a chance to talk to employees.
- The third stage validates qualities identified during the first two as well as your motivation and your suitability for our corporate culture.
All interviews are conducted by experienced staff and partners.