This role presents an opportunity to fast-track growth in an M&A market that has witnessed unprecedent activity in the post-COVID era. You will work alongside a senior team who have decades of experience delivering professional services. You will work in a challenging environment where teamwork is essential. Sharing the firm’s values is essential, particularly the entrepreneurial spirit that has been cultivated since Eight Advisory was founded.
Eight Advisory will reasonably facilitate and sponsor UK work authorisation for successful candidates.
· Lead on data handling and engaging with client teams to manage data flow, information request lists and resolve queries
· Deliver value-add analysis with the ability to link operational analysis to financial statements
· Support team members with drafting report slides and integration of data analysis into reports
· Enthusiasm for driving practice development initiatives
In-order to be successful, candidates will be expected to have at least one of the following:
· More than two years of professional service / consulting experience, “internal consulting” roles will also be considered
· Some exposure to M&A transactions e.g. through participation in due diligence and/or carve-out or post-merger integration
· Understanding or experience of one or more core operational or support functions (e.g. supply chain, manufacturing, finance function, marketing)
· Master’s degree in economics, engineering, business administration or business economics
· Qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Skills and attributes required for success:
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Strong communication skills alongside demonstrated teamwork
· Ability to build effective working relationships with senior clients, including the ability to build trust with senior client executives
· Problem-solving, self-starting mindset with the ability to deal with ambiguity
· Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
· Business proficiency in English
· Experience with analytical tools (familiarity with, for example, PowerBI or Alteryx)
· Business proficiency in other European languages (French, Spanish, Italian, German in particular)
You will work in a challenging and formative environment where teamwork is essential. You will also be encouraged to take part in internal development projects throughout your career. Sharing the firm’s values is essential, particularly the entrepreneurial spirit that has been cultivated since Eight Advisory was founded.
Our recruitment process consists of three steps. The first step is a motivational round, the second step is a case study and the third step is a partner interview.
What is the subject of your request?