Sector of activity: Infrastructure
- A grouping comprised of a construction company and an investment fund had to respond to a request for proposals under a PPP (Public Private Partnership) in Africa.
- The financial bid submitted comprised a financial model, a financial memo explaining the chosen financing scheme and letters of interest from lending banks.
- Financial consultancy for the group as part of presentation of the financial bid
- Creation of a financial model taking into account the requirements of the proposal documents
- Obtaining letters of interest and/or term sheet committing financial institutions (commercial banks, multilateral banks)
- Proofreading of all project documentation and participation in negotiations concerning the financial terms of the project agreements (concession agreement, construction agreement, etc.)
- Coordination of accounting and financial due diligence
- Submission of an attractive financial bid, the proposed financing structure making it possible to attain the overall cost targets required by our client
Key success factors
- Design of a financial model dedicated to the operation
- Strong geographical and sector-specific knowledge
- Familiarity with industry players (lending banks, infrastructure funds, industrial partners)
- Ability to take account of the requirements of all partners in the grouping
- Independence of the firm regarding efforts to seek financing (lending banks, insurers, etc.)