Sales (in m€) : 400
- €(20)m recurring losses over last 10 years.
- Change in Management and a strong will to prevent further losses.
- Very intricate internal organization. Understanding of the situation obscured by the complexity.
Our job description
- Financial and operational
- Support to strategic turnaround decisions, ie re-investment in the business called for as market conditions were favorable and company lagged behind competitors in terms of investment.
- Valuation of assets
- Detailed Capex Plan to industrialize process
- Support to short-term (Factor) financing improvement (process and cash impact)
- Distressed transaction of loss-making line of business
- Assistance in laying out Redundancy Plan in the internet business unit to resume profit-making in line with industry standards and to optimize efficacy in Sales and Marketing department.
- All turnaround and operational actions implemented in fewer than 14 months
- New CAPEX plan launched and financed.
- No cash injection from shareholders required.
Keys to success
- Ability to provide financial and operational data in a fast-changing environment
- Free-flowing communication with all parties (employees, top management, board, state, banks, buyers…)
- Very hands-on and realistic approach