Industry : IT
- Dutch IT company acquired by a private equity house to bind together all operations functions (marketing, finance, R&D, sales etc.) and create synergies
- The objective was to meet SAP Group profitability standards but operations had grown disconnected from financial accounts.
Our job description
- From bookings to Revenue: reviewing of process and shedding light on discrepancy between bookings and revenue. Four possible causes were : (i) erroneous or phony bookings, (ii) miscalculation of backlog, (iii) new CRM not implemented correctly, (iv) few bookings not invoiced (>5m€ per year).
- Synergies implementation: 30m€ gain in FY17 thanks to savings in COGS, FTE (300 leavers named and management of the process) and other OPEX.
- 30m€ savings confirmed in first year P&L.
- Better understanding and control of situation by management.
Keys to success
Factors of success
- Strong involvement of 8A team to complete the project within exceptionally tight timeframe (4 months)